Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day trip!!

On Saturday we'll be heading out to Vevay IN to set up for a gallery showing. I'm gonna be the featured artist in the "Of Switzerland County" Stores for November...and the showing just happens to overlap with Halloween! How's that for coincidence! I'll have a ton of original art on display as well as Matted & Splattedprints available for purchase. You can go here for more info! Unfortunately we won't be there for the opening this time but we will be making plans for a show there in 2011! The reason we can't make the opening is because we'll be knockin' 'em undead at...


You know. The con out in Seattle that is featuring Chuck Palahniuk, Max Brooks, Malcolm McDowell, Jeffrey Reddick, Ben Templesmith and a couple up and comers named George Romero and Bruce Campbell! 


I'll have more to say about that later but until then I will leave you with this:



...and this: Some of my art should be featured in a National Geographic documentary called The Truth Behind Zombies. It's scheduled to air Oct. 30th at 10 pm est. They asked for a bunch of images but I don't know what made the cut so it will be a surprise for all of us I guess!

No comments: