Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Gallery Opening Saturday night!

As some of you know I was part of the More Than Ink show at Art on the Levee in Newport.

Bad news: The show is over. Thanks to everyone that stopped by, and keeps stopping by, to buy prints. My zombie art is gone...

Good news: The gallery has asked me to display some of my fine art! That means new art that most of you have never, ever seen! It also means that my prints with the one-of-a-kind, hand-splattered mats will still be there.

Better news: The official opening is this Saturday from 4pm to 9pm...And we'll be there!

Best news: If you buy a print with a one-of-a-kind, hand-splattered mat on Saturday I will also remarque it for free! For those that don't know a remarque is a little sketch. So I will draw on your crap for free!


Art on the Levee
1 Levee way
Newport, KY, 41071

(859) 2615770

No comments: