Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mid-South Con

Just a little reminder that we're headed to Mid-South Con in Memphis where I'll be Artist Guest of Honor. Other guests include authors Kevin J. Anderson and Rebecca Moesta, Gail Simone, editor Lou Anders, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Dan Gamber, Stephen Zimmer, Lin Workman, Mike and Paul Bielaczyc, Sam Flegal and I heard a dirty rumor that Jim O'Rear will be there. Still waiting on confirmation for that one.
This is our first trip to Memphis and my first trip in a plane. I'll let you know how that works out for me. I'll be posting my updates for Darkwoods Con and Mid-South Con next week.

Don't forget: If you're in the Cincinnati area I have original art and prints for sale at Art On The Levee at Newport On The Levee. Prints are matted and hand splattered by my own grubby little hands. They're going faster than a leper with diverticulitis so get yours today!

No comments: