Monday, April 11, 2011

Fandom Fest Cincy...& new art!!

Here's a big announcement to all my zombie lovin' friends in the Cincinnati area: You CANNOT afford to miss Fandom Fest Cincinnati this weekend, April 16 & 17! At the Radisson in Covington KY, $5 admission and and ass load of zombie related guests!! Including myself guests include two Walking Dead zombies, Walking Dead artist Tony Moore, '68 artist and Bump Creator Mark Kidwell, '68 and Heroes writer RD Hall. Not into zombies you say? How about Freddy vs. Jason artist Jason Craig? Horror not your thing? How about Kabuki and Daredevil artist and Eisner award winner David Mack? Not into comics? How about Jackass' Mike Holman? Not into Mike Holman? Playboy's Megan Mooney will be there. If you're not into drop dead gorgeous ladies I can't help you...

In related news; I just completed a Walking Dead piece for the show.


In related related news; I just finished a piece for Ari Lehman. Ari played Lil' Jason Voorhees in the first Friday the 13th movie and fronts the rockin' metal band First Jason. He'll be offering prints at his concerts and appearances.

In related related related news; I just completed a new set for my Dead White & Blue series. You might recognize these zombies...





No comments: