Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Con Noooooogaaaaa!!!!

Heading down to Chattanooga this weekend for the one and only Con Nooga. Ever been to Con Nooga? No? Y'know we make fun of you when you're not there. If you don't want us laughing at you behind your back you might want to show up. It's gonna be cool. Lloyd Kaufman, Alex Del Monacco, Samantha Newark, Richard Green, Mark Helwig, Aradani Studios, Sean Taylor, Bobby Nash, Jason Crowe, Roni Jonah, Chris Goins, Richard Ewell, Shane Berryhill, Robert Freese, Deborah Collard, Tucky Williams, Kayla Perkins, ZP International, Christina Barber, oh and somebody called Larry Elmore. And those are just some of the people I know! Either I go to a lot of events or I'm way too social...Gotta be too many shows because I'm a bit of an anti-social prick! Anyway You gotta be there because I just got word that Abyss Walker author Shane Moore will be there and he won't let you live it down if you don't show up!

I'll have some new prints. I'll be doing some interesting panels on Saturday night. Been hearing about some parties as well. You should come.

No comments: