Thursday, October 08, 2009

Some new self-promotion

Greetings,
I'm just finishing up my trip preparations for ZombieConX in Milwaukee where I'll be Artist Guest of Honor. This will be our first time in that neck of the woods and we're really looking forward to it.

Anyway, before we headed out I just wanted to do a little self promoting. First a couple of online interviews. Vault of Horror did a little piece as part of their new Visceral Visionaries series. If you're not familiar with VoH it is a Rondo nominated blog about...well, horror.


Next, head over to Zombie Info. I met the headless honcho Kevin at GenCon. Great guy and a great blog with a lot of info on...well, zombies.

Lastly but not leastly Zombies and Toys. I finally got to meet Jason at Horror Realm. Another great guy with a high quality site about...well, zombies & toys! (I don't know how these guys come up with these names!)

And now....The video interview! A while back I did a show at Southgate House in Newport KY. It just so happened that J. Gray and his band of merry minions were filming a documentary on said house. Now for the back story: It was 90 degrees that day, the gallery was on the 3rd floor and not many 200 year old houses have elevators, it took me 5 or 6 trips carrying all my merchandise and paintings up the hundreds and hundreds of steps, I was jacked up on coffee, exhausted and, since this was my first video interview, pretty damned nervous! That explains why I fidget a lot in the beginning...and middle...uh, and end...heh.

No comments: