Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Chicago Comic Con

I'm in the process of packing for Chicago Comic Con. There will be tons of  phenomenal artists in attendance like Arthur Suydam, Mark Kidwell, Jason Craig, Bill Sienkiewicz, Mark Texiera, Menton J. Matthews III or Chris Kuchta. This will be our very first show in Chicago so I'm really anxious the get on the road. We'll have some new prints in stock as well as our new-ish shirt designs. Stop by booth # 3431 and say "Hey, ain't you the zombie guy?".

In other zombie related news I have a small spot in NY Times best selling author and multi-Bram Stoker award winner Jonathan Maberry's new non-fiction book Wanted Undead or Alive: Vampire Hunters and other Kick Ass Enemies of Evil. Below is the page in which I appear. I blurred out the text so you'll have to find a real life copy in order to read it! I'm such a dick...

No comments: